Our website’s address is: https://sneakerspirit.courir.com/
This site is owned by COURIR France, Limited Liability company (capital : 33 570 000€) , registration number n°428 559 967 – RCS GRENOBLE, headquarters are located 17 avenue de la Falaise 38360 SASSENAGE, France, +33 (0)1 75 64 32 01
Publication Director: Pierre Chambaudrie
Publication Editor: COURIR France SAS
This site is hosted on Algora’s servers, headquarters at Rd 64 c La Pellegrine 13100 Le Tholonet, FRANCE www.algora.fr
Use of collected data
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are messages that web servers pass to your web browser when you visit Internet sites.
These cookies are essential in order to browse on the Site while benefiting from all of its functionalities (adjusting to the web surfer’s operating system, display).
These cookies notably enable us:
• to adapt the presentation of our site to your device’s display preferences (display resolution, operating system employed, etc.) during your visits to our Site, according to the display or reading hardware and software used by your device;
• to record certain of your choices (language, user identifier, country…) in order to make browsing easier and also to enable us to save information relative to the forms that you fill out on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have selected on our Site (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc.).
• a. to record certain of your choices (language, user identifier, country…) in order to make browsing easier and also to enable us to save information relative to the forms that you fill out on our Site (registration or access to your account) or to products, services or information that you have selected on our Site (subscribed service, content of an order basket, etc.).
• b. These cookies notably enable us to prepare statistics and to assess the traffic and usage volumes of the various elements comprising our Site (visited headings and content, itinerary, etc.); this enables us to improve the interest value and ergonomics of our services.
• c. To collect information that help us direct you towards interesting pages.
• d. Understand if our visitors easily adapt to the changes we make on our website.
4. Usage of the data collected via cookies
Cookies help us understand how you use our website, but we don’t keep any information that may identify you personnaly in our datasets. We only record an ID for each visit that will help us recognize your profile and remember what your preferences are for your next visit.
5. Types of cookies
• a. Traffic and performance cookies
These cookies are intended to help us to improve the Site’s comfort and usage quality, by helping us to understand how users interact with our websites (most visited pages, applications used…).
These cookies notably enable us to prepare statistics and to assess the traffic and usage volumes of the various elements comprising our Site (visited headings and content, itinerary, etc.); this enables us to improve the interest value and ergonomics of our services.
• b. Permanent cookies
That type of cookies stay 13 months in your computer. These permanent cookies help us recognize you when we need to know who you are in order to adapt the presentation of our website to your display preference (language, browser, display resolution…) during your visits on our site, depending on the hard and software used for browsing and playing our content on our computer.
6. Management of cookies
Within your browser, you can choose whether you wish to accept cookies or not. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Generally, your browser will offer you the choice to accept, refuse or delete cookies at all times, or those from providers that website owners use i.e. third party cookies, or those from specific websites. Each browser’s website should contain instructions on how you can do this. Generally, browsers offer to :
There are a number of ways for you to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. Through your browser settings, you can accept or decline cookies or set your browser to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit.
You should be aware that you may not be able to use all our interactive features if you set your browser to disable cookies entirely. If you set up your browser to delete all cookies, all your navigation preferences will be deleted when you close your browser.
Here are some tools to help you manage your cookies :
• For Internet Explorer™ : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
• For Safari™ : http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
• For Chrome™ : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
• For Firefox™ : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
• For Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Content of other websites
Articles of this site can include integrated content (videos, images, articles…). The integrated content from other websites is ruled by the other website’s T&Cs.
Audience statistics and measurements
Your rights concerning your data
If you have an account or if you leave comments on the site, you can ask to recieve your file that contains all of your personal data. You can also ask for your data to be be completely deleted. This doesn’t include data that is stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Visitors’ comments can be checked by an automated system that prevents unwanted comments.
For any inquiry related to the delegate edition of this web service: contact[@]maya.media